Sunday, December 5, 2021

Louie

November brought a lot of rain and gray skies. I am striving for optimism by maintaining a healthy mindset and lifestyle, and looking forward to events and trips.


My first Ducks football game was the infamous "civil war" game between rival schools, University of Oregon and Oregon State University. Tom and I drove to Eugene for the day to watch the Ducks win!

I am spending the holidays with Tom's family this year. Thanksgiving at the Marshall house was loud, fun and vegan-friendly. I feel grateful for my second family in Portland, and look forward to seeing my first family in January! 

 

Speaking of family, the newest addition to ours is 4-month old brown tabby named Louie. Adopted from the Cat Adoption Team, he is a purrfectly sweet and social boy with a velvety soft coat who loves to play and snuggle. And just like that, I’m a cat mom!